Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 7- Operating Systems and Colors

Which operating system I choose to use for my entrepreneurial project would be one of the major systems. This would be especially important if I were to employ other researcher to aid me in my work. At this point I would have to consider the advantages and disadvantages of different multi-user operating systems.

I would probably go with a Microsoft operating system if I had to choose now. This is because it is the system I am most familiar with. With this operating system in place I would not have to waste time getting acquainted with a new system. This time could be used for more beneficial things like the research process.

Color use would be very important in presentation of my information to clients. For example, if I were to show the effects a strike to the head could have on a brain over time, and I wanted show one of those x-ray images of a brain, the color would be crucial to make my point. It would also be important when applying colors to the helmets to match certain teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment