Monday, November 14, 2011

Summary Post

It has been pretty exciting seeing my entrepreneurial idea evolve throughout this semester. Looking back at where I started, I really did not know how to go about my project originally. The lectures this semester have helped expand on this idea and understand more about the technological aspects of it.

This is where my project improved the most over is lifespan. Technologically I was a bit clueless from the start but I have learned enough to at least partially understand what needs to go on for me to make this project a possiblility.

Throughout the semester I learn of the importance of social media to spread the word on my project. I also took a look at the importance of the hardware, input/ output devices, and operating system I choose to use for my idea. I was also able to see what  the differences are between my blog and an elite international blog, like Engadget.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment